Dr. Dave West Presentation on Nov 15th 6 pm Univ. St Thomas

Steph Thompson

Nov 7, 2018, 9:19:21 PM11/7/18
to MN Agile Experiences Group
Hi All:

This is Stephen Thompson, the OTUG representative that attends AEG meetings when I am able.  I am letting you know Dr David West will be in town and giving a presentation on Natural Systems Development on Thursday evening, Nov 15th 6 pm - 9 pm.

The location is very familiar to you:  its literally across the hallway from AEG's regular meeting room.

The event is free, please add your name to the Doodle list noted in the attached announcement so we can get a head count for pizza.
Since you already know the campus I have not attached a campus map.

I hope to see you there.

Thanks, StephT
DWest Presents Natural Sys Dev Nov 15 2018.pdf

Lonnie Weaver-Johnson

Nov 7, 2018, 10:33:15 PM11/7/18
to mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing this Stephen!

I’m out of town or I’d try to be there.

Sent from my iPhone
<DWest Presents Natural Sys Dev Nov 15 2018.pdf>