MNAEG Gathering Feb or March?

RHunter

Jan 15, 2019, 11:18:56 AM1/15/19
to MN Agile Experiences Group
I typically arrange a couple MNAEG gatherings Feb - May, but as I expect to traveling extensively the next several months so have not done so this year.
However if anyone has topics they'd like to pursue in that time frame I will be happy to coordinate (getting a date at St. Thomas, sponsor,etc.).

Just let me know.

Regards,
Rod

Kelly Weyrauch

Jan 15, 2019, 4:26:53 PM1/15/19
to mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com
Happy New Year, Rod.

I am traveling extensively as well, so I can’t commit to running anything until perhaps April.

Kelly