MNAEG Gathering Thursday, May12th - two topics - DeOps & PO's

RHunter

May 5, 2016, 9:39:40 AM5/5/16
to MN Agile Experiences Group

First up - “Making Infrastructure as Awesome as Agile Software” centers around DeOps and will be led by Markus Silpala.

This is a shortened version of a session Markus  will leading at Agile 2016 – more info on that here: http://agile2016.sched.org/event/6ede#

Then Lonnie Weaver-Johnson will facilitate a round table discussion we’ll call “Product Owners (POs) - from disengaged, to disruptive, to highly engaged and effective. ”

If planning to come please indicate so on Doodle http://doodle.com/ks8bp8vquru7pz48 (not necessary to sign up to attend  - just looking for an attendance estimate).

Sponsor TBD - if anyone or their company wants to sponsor let Rod know

6 – 6:30 PM – networking, pizza

6:30 – 8 (or maybe 8:30) PM - topic

Gatherings are held at the University of St. Thomas, Murray Herrick room 2076 (MHC207) - NOTE ROOM CHANGE

See the MNAEG site for more details: https://sites.google.com/site/mnagileexperiences/

Here is a link to parking info http://www.stthomas.edu/parking/visitors/visitoroptions/

Note on parking: The Morrison ramp ($1/hr after 4 PM) is probably where most end up.

Street parking in non-permit areas on the campus perimeters can often be found (by those who enjoy the hunt).

Stephen Thompson

May 5, 2016, 5:16:15 PM5/5/16
to mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com
Thursday May 12th I CAN make the meeting.
So OTUG will cover the pizza - unless you have an alternative sponsor.

StephT

RHunter

May 10, 2016, 11:43:02 AM5/10/16
to MN Agile Experiences Group
Final reminder - MNAEG this Thursday - sign up on Doodle if you think you might be attending.

On Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 8:39:40 AM UTC-5, RHunter wrote:

First up - “Making Infrastructure as Awesome as Agile Software” centers around DevOps and will be led by Markus Silpala.