MAC Pro Laptop Early 2011

@

Mar 31, 2023, 2:59:47 PM3/31/23
to mmug...@googlegroups.com
HI
I am looking for information regarding the above, it running mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra and have been told that this is maximum it can run. I would like to update to high as possible, any help would be appreciated.

George

Dilip Rathod - Native Systems Ltd

Apr 1, 2023, 9:44:33 AM4/1/23
to MMUG

Hi George,

MacTracker is good for this kind of info…

http://mactracker.ca

Get it on macOS from the Mac App Store and on iOS from the App Store.

Dilip.

Dilip Rathod – Apple Certified Support Professional

Native Systems Ltd - Phone Solihull 0121 743 0875

http://www.nativesystems.co.uk/

id:image001.jpg@01D2AA04.B004C760

MMUG is an  Apple User Group.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "MMUG Chat" group. To post to the group, send email to mmug...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe, send email to mmug-chat-...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mmug-chat. Please note that what you post to the list is publicly readable by anyone and regularly indexed by search engines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMUG Chat" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mmug-chat/1449817821.3601742.1680289182949%40mail.yahoo.com.

Andrew Chong

Apr 1, 2023, 10:28:30 AM4/1/23
to MMUG
Hello George,

Have you replaced the HD with an SSD?

Made the biggest difference to my old unibody.

AC