Unable to print Pages documents after upgrading to iPad OS 16.3

David Cooper

Feb 2, 2023, 4:58:13 AM2/2/23
to mmug-chat@googlegroups.com Midlands Mac User Group
Anyone else had this issue or know of a cure ?

Since upgrading I can’t print Pages document. When I select Print I see :-

All I can then do is click close. Which takes me back to the doc.

Everything else prints OK. Pages are the problem.

Don’t know if it’s related but the iPad’s battery has started draining a lot faster since I installed 16.3

Regards. Dave Cooper.

Drew Reece

Feb 2, 2023, 9:28:43 AM2/2/23
to mmug...@googlegroups.com
I think this might be similar? https://discussions.apple.com/thread/254329465
The solution on another linked page looks like choosing a specific menu to print in the app. To be honest I can’t follow it because I don’t have an iPad.

Otherwise look for a way to save as PDF and then print that?

Drew
On 2 Feb 2023, at 09:58, 'David Cooper' via MMUG Chat <mmug...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Anyone else had this issue or know of a cure ?

Since upgrading I can’t print Pages document. When I select Print I see :-
FD979598-1F2F-4774-9E72-513EE754F10E.png

All I can then do is click close. Which takes me back to the doc.

Everything else prints OK. Pages are the problem.

Don’t know if it’s related but the iPad’s battery has started draining a lot faster since I installed 16.3

Regards. Dave Cooper.

MMUG is an  Apple User Group.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "MMUG Chat" group. To post to the group, send email to mmug...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe, send email to mmug-chat-...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mmug-chat. Please note that what you post to the list is publicly readable by anyone and regularly indexed by search engines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMUG Chat" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mmug-chat/F13B5B6C-91EE-4126-936A-4F9B4965719D%40me.com.

David Cooper

Feb 2, 2023, 9:51:03 AM2/2/23
to mmug-chat@googlegroups.com Midlands Mac User Group
 Thanks Drew,
I will have a look at the link see if I can go from there. I have taken a quick look & have not found a way to save as a PDF using the iPad. I will take a look using the iMac

Regards. Dave Cooper.