Help - Unsubscribe

John Ross

Mar 26, 2024, 8:37:03 AMMar 26
to 'Robert Sharl' via MMUG Chat
I am trying to unsubscribe from this group.

My husband - John Ross passed away last year and I am trying to stop all the emails that keep arriving.

I have tried to Unsubscribe from a previous email, but my email does not get delivered, saying the email address does not exist.

It is very upsetting to keep receiving these messages.

Please can someone help me?

Sue Ross

David Cooper

Mar 26, 2024, 8:46:01 AMMar 26
to mmug-chat@googlegroups.com Midlands Mac User Group
Sorry to hear about that. I get the same sort of message if I send an email to MMUG from an email address that isn’t the one I signed up with.

May be worth having a look at the address it’s coming to. Is it mac.com me.com or icloud.com ?

Regards. Dave Cooper.
MMUG is an  Apple User Group.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "MMUG Chat" group. To post to the group, send email to mmug...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe, send email to mmug-chat-...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mmug-chat. Please note that what you post to the list is publicly readable by anyone and regularly indexed by search engines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMUG Chat" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mmug-chat/E63A1B3E-8D18-48BC-8C95-70E9DF863C44%40icloud.com.

Ben

Mar 26, 2024, 8:49:59 AMMar 26
to MMUG Chat
I've removed the relevant emails from the group.