I had an email from EAMA_Invoicing today with an invoice for items I haven"t bought. It suggests paid through PPal. Nothing showing on my PPal account. How should I deal with this?

Barry Crutchley

Sep 20, 2023, 6:58:52 AM9/20/23
to MMUG

Sent from Outlook

David Cooper

Sep 20, 2023, 7:25:57 AM9/20/23
to mmug-chat@googlegroups.com Midlands Mac User Group
Personally I would forward it to  reportp...@antiphishing.org then delete the email. I would not click on any links.

Regards. Dave Cooper.

On 20 Sep 2023, at 11:58, Barry Crutchley <barrycr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Sent from Outlook

MMUG is an  Apple User Group.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "MMUG Chat" group. To post to the group, send email to mmug...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe, send email to mmug-chat-...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mmug-chat. Please note that what you post to the list is publicly readable by anyone and regularly indexed by search engines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMUG Chat" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mmug-chat/DB9P195MB12101D41C68F3305E28715A3DEF9A%40DB9P195MB1210.EURP195.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.

Barry Crutchley

Sep 20, 2023, 8:02:06 AM9/20/23
to mmug...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Dave. Apparently EAMA have been trying this since 2016. Haven’t clicked on anything and will forward it as you suggest.
Barry Crutchley
Sent from my iPhone