iPod battery replacement

Alasdair Lawrance

Apr 29, 2024, 10:11:08 AMApr 29
to mmug...@googlegroups.com, Mr Alasdair Lawrance
Anybody know anyone reliable/experienced to replace the battery on an iPod Nano, 2nd gen RED?

It looks possible on ifxit, but it's beyond my capabilities.

Alasdair Lawrance
alawr...@me.com

Don’t blame me, I voted Remain.

Andrew Chong

Apr 29, 2024, 10:33:22 AMApr 29
to mmug...@googlegroups.com
Ask Kevin at the Custard Factory.

Has done a number of tricky repairs on iPad and Mac for me.

AC

MMUG is an  Apple User Group.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "MMUG Chat" group. To post to the group, send email to mmug...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe, send email to mmug-chat-...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mmug-chat. Please note that what you post to the list is publicly readable by anyone and regularly indexed by search engines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMUG Chat" group.

Patrick Neame

Apr 29, 2024, 11:32:31 AMApr 29
to mmug...@googlegroups.com
There’s someone out here in the TF8 area, if that’s convenient.

Patrick