Thing stuck on desktop

Patrick Neame

Sep 5, 2023, 5:24:38 AM9/5/23
to Midland Mac User Group
Hello all,

2017 21.5 inch iMac with Ventura 13.5

My daughter has a thing that looks like a web page clip stuck on her desktop. We can’t move it, we can’t click on it, we can’t right click to delete it. But we’d really like to ged rid of it.

Please help.

Many thanks,

Patrick Neame

Patrick Neame

Sep 5, 2023, 5:30:04 AM9/5/23
to Midland Mac User Group
OK, so a restart cleared it. But what was it and how did it get there?

On 5 Sep 2023, at 10:24, 'Patrick Neame' via MMUG Chat <mmug...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hello all,

2017 21.5 inch iMac with Ventura 13.5

My daughter has a thing that looks like a web page clip stuck on her desktop. We can’t move it, we can’t click on it, we can’t right click to delete it. But we’d really like to ged rid of it.

Please help.

<Image 05-09-2023 at 10.12.jpg>

Many thanks,

Patrick Neame

MMUG is an  Apple User Group.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "MMUG Chat" group. To post to the group, send email to mmug...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe, send email to mmug-chat-...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mmug-chat. Please note that what you post to the list is publicly readable by anyone and regularly indexed by search engines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMUG Chat" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mmug-chat/F09CB476-53DA-4AB0-B3A0-728A7C398445%40me.com.