Very small font in some emails

Patrick Neame

Nov 4, 2023, 6:13:04 AM11/4/23
to mmug...@googlegroups.com
Greetings all,

On some emails on my iPad the font is impossibly small, anecdotally they come from the same person who probably has a coal fired computer. Not all his emails have this problem and there may be emails from other people that display the same problem.
If viewed on my Mac the email is fine.
Does anyone have any ideas as to why this happens? Other people have this problem and Apple Support just blathers on about how to increase the font size which increases the font size on every email.

It’s an iPad Pro 3rd Gen running 16.5 but the problem has been with me for ever.

Many thanks,

Patrick Neame