[For Sale] AirPods 2nd Gen

Dom Barnes

Dec 29, 2023, 8:02:54 AM12/29/23
to MMUG Group
Hi all

Through a long story involving Dudley Showcase and some semi-genuine AirPods (genunie outside, knock off insides), I've ended up with a spare pair of (actually genuine) nearly new AirPods 2nd Gen. They were bought at the start of December from John Lewis (so have a decent guarantee) and have been used a little bit. Great condition

They were £160 RRP and I was hoping to get IRO £140 as they are so new and hardly used.

If you're interested, drop me a message. Can post or for collection in West Birmingham. Cash/Bank Transfer acceptable.

Patrick Neame

Dec 29, 2023, 11:53:18 AM12/29/23
to mmug...@googlegroups.com
I hate to tell you this but Air Pods 2nd generation brand new from Apple are only £129.

Patrick Neame

On 29 Dec 2023, at 13:03, Dom Barnes <doms...@gmail.com> wrote:

MMUG is an  Apple User Group.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "MMUG Chat" group. To post to the group, send email to mmug...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe, send email to mmug-chat-...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mmug-chat. Please note that what you post to the list is publicly readable by anyone and regularly indexed by search engines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMUG Chat" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mmug-chat/CAAStuOWeW0s7J2PB4usPnhoPW_Cu%2B1-2rmrMyLWp2fk%2Bra3sDg%40mail.gmail.com.

Dom Barnes

Dec 29, 2023, 1:48:05 PM12/29/23
to mmug...@googlegroups.com
AirPods 3rd Gen!  With MagSafe case too. Well spotted!!
image0.png

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Dec 2023, at 16:53, 'Patrick Neame' via MMUG Chat <mmug...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I hate to tell you this but Air Pods 2nd generation brand new from Apple are only £129.

Andrew Chong

Dec 29, 2023, 2:46:29 PM12/29/23
to mmug...@googlegroups.com
Only with the plug in charge case.