question about hidden test dataset

廖庭萱

May 7, 2021, 2:30:18 AM5/7/21
to mmsys21-grandcha...@googlegroups.com
According to the announcement on the website, the hidden test dataset will be used to evaluate the submission. And as the data shown in the provided public_test_mmsys_final.json, including "maskrcnn_bboxes", "caption1/2_modified" and "bert_base/large_score", will those also be provided in the hidden test dataset?
Thanks for answering the questions.

Sincerely,
Ting-Hsuan
Message has been deleted

MMSys'21 Grand Challenge on Detecting Cheapfakes

May 7, 2021, 4:14:06 AM5/7/21
to MMSys'21 Grand Challenge on Detecting Cheapfakes
Hi,

Yes, we will have exactly the same attributes in the hidden test set that we have for the public test set.
Hope it helps.

Regards,
MMSys2021 Cheapfakes Challenge Team