About template

Vinh Lã Tuấn

Jul 1, 2021, 10:13:28 AM7/1/21
to MMSys'21 Grand Challenge on Detecting Cheapfakes
I have download latex template in presenter guidelines. There is really many platforms here (acmlarge, acmsmall, acm small submission,...). I wanna ask which template should I use for cheap fake challenge.
Thanks for your help.

Cise Midoglu

Jul 2, 2021, 9:58:13 AM7/2/21
to Vinh Lã Tuấn, MMSys'21 Grand Challenge on Detecting Cheapfakes
Dear prospective participant,
you can use the "authordraft" template from among the official templates provided under https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template.
As you know, the submission format and submission style are the same as the Open Dataset and Software Track
Best regards,
Cise Midoglu

--
Challenge page: https://2021.acmmmsys.org/cheapfake_challenge.php