Preparation for M&M placement process

Debraj Ghosal

Dec 12, 2013, 5:51:00 AM12/12/13
to Debraj Ghosal
Dear SIMSR Students,
                         I understand that some of you are attending M&M placement process on this Saturday. Many of you have meet me or asked me over email on how to prepare for the selection process.I cannot reply to all so this email to all my 2nd year students whom i have taught.

Some of my suggestions for M&M selection preparation ---
1.Go though website of co and last annual report
2.In sales profile would be mostly dealer management -could be for a territory manger profile----so focus on 2P's -Place and Promotion .Revise your marketing and rural marketing fundas.
3.Visit a few mahindra dealers pretending as a potential customer and understand the product USP's , promotion schemes,financing options being offered now
4.Stress on your convincing capabilities,new product ideas for auto,your willingness to travel extensively and openness to be posted anywhere in India in your interview
5.Specific to company read about The RISE philosophy,Vision 2021 and Rural marketing initiatives of Mahindra

All the best.
best regards

Prof Debraj Ghosal