International Business class test preparations

Debraj Ghosal

Nov 9, 2013, 1:13:24 PM11/9/13
to mms-ib...@googlegroups.com
Dear Students,
                          Hope you are preparing well for  International Business class test on 13th Nov 2013.

My suggestion for your preparation--

1.Read the two sets of class handouts given by me
2.Go through the solved old university question paper solutions
3.Read the chapters from Daniels book

Remember that you are preparing for the exam not merely to pass but to top in the University final paper in end Nov  and the class test is a preparation for your final university paper.

Also all the best for the placements.Happy to note that some of you got placed in Tata Motors and other companies in the past few weeks.

Request the PCOM members in your batch to tell me the companies lined by next week and if any company is visiting SIMSR on 13th Nov 2013 and can potentially clash with our class test.

All the best for your class test preparations worth 25 marks.

best regards
Prof Debraj Ghosal

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Debraj Ghosal <debraj...@gmail.com> wrote:
As discussed in one of the class please find  International Business old MMS University paper solutions for 4 years. These are suggested solution and you can expand/reduce and add your own examples.

Also would urge you all to study well for 13th Nov 2013  final exam of 25 marks .

 regards
 Prof Debraj Ghosal