Article Review - Missed test (mms-ib-13-14@googlegroups.com)

1 view

Tanmay Pawar (Google Drive)

Nov 22, 2013, 8:01:43 AM11/22/13
to mms-ib...@googlegroups.com
I've shared an item with you.
Here's the spreadsheet where we have to write the name of the article we have chosen for review. (Those who missed the test)

Reminder: The deadline of submission is 10p.m. tonight.
Upload the article and the review in the dropbox folder.
Submit the hard copy of both article and review to Debraj Sir tomorrow.
Spreadsheet Article Review - Missed test
Google Drive: create, share, and keep all your stuff in one place. Logo for Google Drive

Tanmay Pawar

Nov 22, 2013, 8:06:58 AM11/22/13
to mms-ib...@googlegroups.com
The format of file in the drobox should be

RollNo_IB_Article
RollNo_IB_Review

Thanks and Regards,

Tanmay Pawar
MMS Operations
K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai.