What Movie Madness videos do you recommend?

List Owner

Feb 22, 2015, 1:57:16 PM2/22/15
to mmm...@googlegroups.com
Our Stark Street meetinghouse is blessed with several highly relevant nearby establishments, AFSC for sure, but lets not forget Movie Madness on Belmont.

Here you'll find numerous documentaries, including plenty of new acquisitions looking a current events.  Don't expect to find all these on Netflix!

I patronize Movie Madness a lot and encourage Friends who advocate "shopping locally" to consider that renting counts as shopping.

Since the demise of Laughing Horse Books and Video Collective, Movie Madness has become all the more a treasure trove of hard to find documentaries.

List Owner

Feb 22, 2015, 2:01:50 PM2/22/15
to mmm...@googlegroups.com

If you're into blogging movie reviews, as I am, consider providing links.

Two recent favorites of mine, rented from Movie Madness:

Food Chains:  http://worldgame.blogspot.com/2015/02/food-chains-movie-review.html

Pay 2 Play:  http://mybizmo.blogspot.com/2015/02/pay-2-play-movie-review.html