max_backlog / rep_backlog issue

Vitaly Karasik

Jul 23, 2013, 4:39:51 AM7/23/13
to mmm-...@googlegroups.com
It seems be very trivial, but I cannot understand how I can debug issues with rep_backlog check.
From time to time mysql_mmm sends me alerts about replication lag. I want to increase a threshold  for replication lag from 60 to 120 seconds.
I edited  max_backlog          param into   <check mysql> section of mmm config, but mmm still sends me many email alerts. Even I activated debug mode in mmm, it doesn't show me what is the replication lag.
From that I see in MySQL, it's about 70-80 sec maximum.
Is there a way to show all actual mmm params?
Any other ideas how to debug my problem?

TIA,
Vitaly