MMM conflict with Pacemaker

Synchro

Feb 15, 2012, 12:01:55 PM2/15/12
to MySQL Multi Master Manager Development
I have 5 servers where 2 are running a redundant web front-end with
pacemaker, two are running MySQL and mmm agents and the last one is
running the mmm monitor node. So at present there is no overlap
between these groups. I need to retire one of the web servers and its
functions will be moved to the machine currently doing mmm monitoring.
Easier said than done. If I install pacemaker (with empty initial
config) and start its corosync service (as per their docs), mmm goes
nuts, loses connectivity to agents causes them to drops their floating
IP (even though it's not on machines involved with pacemaker). I can
appreciate that there is some overlap in functionality, but I don't
see why it should conflict like this. Anyone got an explanation? Is
anyone else running this combo?