Bug fix in mysql-mmm-monitor for Named Cluster

dze

May 19, 2011, 10:23:17 AM5/19/11
to MySQL Multi Master Manager Development
When using a named cluster mysql-mmm-monitor start works fine but
status, stop, and restart don't. I'm not sure how the code is being
maintained so I'm documenting the fix below for the people managing
MMM.

/etc/init.d/mysql-mmm-monitor line 20 is:

MMM_MOND_PIDFILE="/var/run/mmm_mond-$CLUSTER.pid"

it should be:

MMM_MOND_PIDFILE="/var/run/mmm_mond_$CLUSTER.pid"

Pascal Hofmann

May 23, 2011, 4:02:41 AM5/23/11
to mmm-...@googlegroups.com
Hi dze,

I think the name of the pid-file is set in the configuration file for mmmd_mon. So MMM_MOND_PIDFILE should be set to the value you used there?!

Cheers

Pascal