Re: Digest for mmfeast@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Christopher Butcher

Feb 7, 2013, 7:58:04 PM2/7/13
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
Hey Manga Movable Feasters,

Pardon the interruption and pardon especially if this isn't OK, but one of the things I do is work for UDON Entertainment now, in Marketing  We're always happy to build up our press list, and I wanted to let you know that if you're a writer about manga and things Japanese, and you'd like to be on our list, we'd love to have you. You can sign up at: http://www.udonentertainment.com/blog/udon/udon-mailing-list-reminder/.

On a personal note, I'm sorry that I was never able to participate in the MMF as much as I'd like, but writing has kind of taken a back seat for me, over the last few years. I'm glad you guys are keeping things going though!

Best,

- Christopher Butcher

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:40 AM, <mmf...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/mmfeast/topics

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group mmfeast.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
Christopher Butcher
http://comics212.net - http://torontocomics.com - http://beguiling.com