Vampire MMF is a go!

Anne Whittingham

Oct 21, 2012, 10:04:37 PM10/21/12
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I know it's Sunday for most of you (as an Australian I have to pleasure of living in the future), so there might not be a lot of submissions today, but I just wanted to remind you all that the vampire MMF is underway! I've published a "welcome" post here: http://chicpixel.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/welcome-to-vampire-mmf.html

I already have a nice selection of submissions in the archive but feel free to send along any more links you may have.

Hope to see a lot of submissions from you all! Be sure to use the Twitter hashtag #vampiremmf if you plan on tweeting about the event. Thanks!

Anne

burningliz...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2012, 10:28:51 PM10/21/12
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
Brace yourselves, nothing but Hellsing reviews are coming.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: Anne Whittingham <aprico...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:04:37 +1000
Subject: Vampire MMF is a go!

Michelle Smith

Oct 25, 2012, 8:19:49 AM10/25/12
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
Hopefully I will have a link for you on Saturday, Anne. :)

Anne Whittingham

Oct 25, 2012, 5:48:47 PM10/25/12
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
No problem! :)

Michelle Smith

Oct 28, 2012, 2:01:04 PM10/28/12
to mmf...@googlegroups.com

Johanna Draper Carlson

Oct 28, 2012, 6:31:06 PM10/28/12
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
If it's not too late, I sort of have an entry, too:

It's Twilight: The Graphic Novel.
Johanna Draper Carlson              joh...@comicsworthreading.com
Reviews of Comics Worth Reading -- http://comicsworthreading.com