possible July feast?

Melinda Beasi

Jun 2, 2013, 7:54:34 AM6/2/13
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
Unless I've missed it, it looks like we don't have a feast scheduled for July?  If that's true, I'd be willing to host one at Manga Bookshelf. I'd like to host a Yun Kouga feast (I think she's underrated) at some point, and July could work out well, with Viz's Loveless omnibus releases catching up to the new volumes that month. Probably it should be mid-month, since Khursten's BL feast comes in right at the beginning of August. I could do the week of July 14th.

Let me know if there's already a July MMF, or if people would just prefer to take July off.

*****
Melinda Beasi
Editor
Manga Bookshelf

Ash Brown

Jun 2, 2013, 7:37:20 PM6/2/13
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
As far as I know, there hasn't been a Feast scheduled for July yet. I'd certainly be interested in a Yun Kouga Feast! And as you mentioned, the timing would be nice if it was held in July.

~Ash

Melinda Beasi

Jun 3, 2013, 9:48:52 AM6/3/13
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
Anyone have an opinion/info on July besides Ash? Or should I just go ahead and schedule it?

Michelle Smith

Jun 3, 2013, 9:49:21 AM6/3/13
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
I like the idea. :)

Susan Tarrier

Jun 3, 2013, 10:49:08 AM6/3/13
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
I am definitely in favour of this – I’ve been meaning to re-read/catch up on her work for a while now!