Kaori Yuki MMF: Call for participation

Foxy Lady Ayame

Apr 2, 2013, 3:57:47 AM4/2/13
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
Hello, there! I've posted on my site the announcement of the Kaori Yuki MMF that will run 20-26th April. Get ready! Whoever has written about Kaori Yuki before, please contact me to set up an archive about past entries.

Johanna

Apr 2, 2013, 11:53:02 AM4/2/13
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps, for those of us unfamiliar, you might let us know what series she wrote that are available in English, and from which publishers?

Foxy Lady Ayame

Apr 6, 2013, 8:24:55 AM4/6/13
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
Yup, I depict them on the image of our post, meaning: Cain Saga, Angel Sanctuary, Godchild, Perfume Master, Fairy Cube and Grand Guignol Orchestra. All of these published in English by Viz. There's also Meine Liebe which isn't written but only illustrated by Kaori Yuki and that was published from Tokyopop. But if you read French and/or German, you can find almost all her works, namely Cruel Fairytales, Gravel Kingdom, Neji, Blood Hound, Ludwig Revolution, and the more recent Demon from a Foreign Land.

Sean Gaffney

Apr 6, 2013, 9:10:36 AM4/6/13
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
I'll try to do a review of Angel Sanctuary 1 that week.

--SG

Michelle Smith

Apr 6, 2013, 10:14:49 AM4/6/13
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
Melinda and I are going to devote that week's Off the Shelf to whatever vols of Angel Sanctuary are available on VIZManga by then. :)

Foxy Lady Ayame

Apr 22, 2013, 2:37:15 PM4/22/13
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
The feast has begun! Please contribute with your entry and love~

Foxy Lady Ayame

Apr 25, 2013, 4:13:18 PM4/25/13
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
Kaori Yuki MMF will be extended until the end of the month (Tuesday, 30th April) to give time to more people to contribute with their entry/ies.

Lori Henderson

Apr 26, 2013, 9:38:18 AM4/26/13
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
On 4/25/2013 1:13 PM, Foxy Lady Ayame wrote:
Kaori Yuki MMF will be extended until the end of the month (Tuesday, 30th April) to give time to more people to contribute with their entry/ies.

Thank you! I have two posts and a podcast I've been working on! They should start rolling out over the weekend.
--
Lori Henderson
Manga Xanadu