Is the MMF dead?

Johanna

Oct 7, 2013, 10:57:31 AM10/7/13
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
I just realized the last MMF was in August, and I'm not aware of any planned beyond that. Or am I looking in the wrong place?

Johanna
ComicsWorthReading.com

Melinda Beasi

Oct 7, 2013, 11:00:36 AM10/7/13
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
No, you're right.  There are none planned.  I think it is dead, at least until someone decides to revive it.  I know that the last feast I hosted had extremely low participation, so perhaps it's run its course, at least in this format.

Johanna Draper Carlson

Oct 7, 2013, 2:12:31 PM10/7/13
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
That makes sense. Thanks for the confirmation.

Johanna Draper Carlson              joh...@comicsworthreading.com
Reviews of Comics Worth Reading -- http://comicsworthreading.com