Vampire MMF Call for Participation

Anne Whittingham

Oct 2, 2012, 1:20:18 AM10/2/12
to mmf...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I've just posted a call for participation for this month's vampire Manga Movable Feast over at Chic Pixel. I've copied the essentials below, but feel free to go to the original post if you'd like to read extra blabbering about vampire manga from yours truly.

–––

The vampire MMF will run from October 21st – 27th, and during that time participants are encouraged to submit essays, reviews, podcasts, etc. on any titles featuring vampires that are currently available in English (titles that have not been published in English or are currently out of print should be labeled as such). Below you will find a brief list of manga featuring vampires (please note that some out-of-print titles have been included). I've provided links to official product pages where available for easy searching.

*Titles with this mark have free online previews available at the links provided

If you have already written something on vampire manga that you would like to have included in the archive, please send it to me via email. Those who do not have a blog but want to participate can also email me submissions to be hosted here on Chic Pixel. Be sure to check out the archive of past Manga Movable Feasts for some ideas of what is acceptable to submit!

During the week, participants are encouraged to email me links to their submissions as they are posted so that I may include them in my daily roundup posts. If you have a Twitter account, be sure to spread the word by tagging any related content with the #vampiremmf hashtag and my user name, @apricotsushi.

–––

I look forward to reading your submissions! Please note that this is my first time hosting a MMF, so kindly let me know if I'm going about it wrong or could use some pointers. I'd like to give special thanks to Kate from Manga Bookshelf for getting me off on the right foot!

Cheers,

Anne
chicpixel.blogspot.com // @apricotsushi