MCX/MMC software testimonials - last reminder

Qianqian Fang

May 21, 2014, 2:58:29 PM5/21/14
to mcx-...@googlegroups.com, mmc-...@googlegroups.com, mcx-...@googlegroups.com, mmc-...@googlegroups.com, Qianqian Fang
Dear MCX/MMC registered users:

sorry for sending another group email to the list.
We are collecting testimonials for the MCX and MMC
software for a grant proposal submission. If funded,
it will allow us to provide you more useful features,
better support, as well as formal training courses.

So far, I've collected over 30 testimonials and 10
support letters. I really appreciate you all for your
kind support and encouraging words to our
development. I am hoping to get another 10 testimonials
for a strong submission.

Please click on the following link to share your thoughts
on MCX/MMC, it only takes a couple of minutes, but is
critical for this proposal submission:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-MVUPsfQhsi5KaAHTeHtPU9ew5-rkrLKfKLmChk6igk/viewform?usp=send_form

Once again, I thank all of you who had shared
your comments. Knowing the software is useful
to you is the best reward for the developers!

Qianqian