Fwd: [Job Openings] Two Postdoctoral Research Associate openings at Northeastern University

1 view

Qianqian Fang

Jan 5, 2016, 2:36:23 PM1/5/16
to mcx-...@googlegroups.com, mmc-...@googlegroups.com

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [Job Openings] Two Postdoctoral Research Associate openings at Northeastern University
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 19:23:25 -0400
From: Qianqian Fang <q.f...@neu.edu>
To: mcx-...@googlegroups.com, mmc-...@googlegroups.com
CC: mcx-...@googlegroups.com, mmc-...@googlegroups.com, Qianqian Fang <fa...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>

Dear MCX/MMC user community,

As I mentioned in the previous MCX Newsletter, due to my
recent move to the Northeastern University, I am in the process
of building my new research lab. My lab, with a tentative name
Computation Imaging Lab, will focus on the development of
translational optical imaging systems and efficient computational
imaging methods and tools. The development related to
MCX/MMC are key part of the lab's on-going mission.

I am looking for strong postdoctoral candidates and prospective
graduate students to join me in this endeavor. Currently, I have
two job openings at the NEU's website

* Postdoctoral Research Associate -€“ Computational Biophotonics
Candidates with training/background in computational physics (Monte
Carlo, Finite element, Finite difference etc), GPU computing,
optical imaging, scientific programming are encouraged to apply.

    https://neu.peopleadmin.com/postings/37875

* Postdoctoral Research Associate -€“ Translational Optical Imaging
Candidates with training/background in optical instrumentation,
imaging data analysis, clinical studies and data analysis are encouraged
to apply.

    https://neu.peopleadmin.com/postings/37320

if you know anyone in your lab, or any of your friends has the
matched background and is looking for a postdoc position, please
forward my email to him/her.

One can click on the "Apply for this Job" link in the above opening pages
to submit an application online, or directly email me (q.fang at neu.edu)
your application package (CV and 3+ references).

In addition, if you are an undergraduate student and is looking for
graduate studies in Boston in the areas of biomedical optics and
computational imaging, feel free to contact me. We can discuss
your research plans and applications.

I am looking forward to working with some of you in the future,
I am sure it will be a lot of fun together!

Qianqian