[MCX Newsletters] Invitation for a survey for planning the 1st MCX Workshop

1 view

Qianqian Fang

Apr 3, 2017, 7:23:10 PM4/3/17
to mcx-...@googlegroups.com, mmc-...@googlegroups.com, mcx-...@googlegroups.com, mmc-...@googlegroups.com, Prof. David Kaeli, Xavier Intes, Fanny Nina Paravecino, Leiming Yu, Ruoyang Yao
Dear MCX/MMC users,

We are planning to organize a free workshop this summer to train our
users to get familiar with our growing features in MCX/MMC, and use
them efficiently for biomedical optics applications.

Tentatively, this 1st workshop will be hosted on the Northeastern University
Boston campus, around middle-to-end of July this year (in the future, we
plan to organize additional training workshops in major conferences such
as OSA BIOMED and Photonics West).

In order for us to better understand your preferences, we have created
a survey. If you are interested in coming for this workshop, we
are appreciated if you can spend a few minutes and fill out a
simple questionnaire, it will help us greatly to plan for this event.

The URL for the survey is

https://goo.gl/5k2tyE

your feedback is highly appreciated!

Qianqian