moving MMC/MCX download to sourceforge

Qianqian Fang

Aug 31, 2011, 1:21:05 PM8/31/11
to mcx-...@googlegroups.com, mmc-...@googlegroups.com
Dear MCX/MMC registered users:

In the past couple of years, I have been using
orbit.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu, a server located
at our center to provide file download and
source code services (svn) for MCX and MMC
projects. Due to security reasons, this server
will be moved behind our firewall starting tomorrow.

This change will cause any link pointing to orbit
to fail. To allow users to continue accessing to
the latest source code and downloads, I made
the following changes:

1. all released files (including older versions) were
uploaded to SourceForge, you can access these
files from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mcx/files/
and
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mcx/files/mmc/

2. the MCX subversion repository was imported to
sourceforge, you can browse it online at
http://mcx.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/mcx/mcextreme_cuda/trunk/

3. the MMC subversion repository was converted to
a git repo at sourceforge, you can browse it at
http://mcx.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=mcx/mcx;a=tree

for both projects, all commit histories are preserved.

I updated MCX/MMC homepages to redirect the links
to sourceforge. The only information that is not able
to transfer is the file download counters. Otherwise,
everything should work as expected (please notify me if
you find any broken links).

Qianqian