MCX/MMC Training Workshop on April 2 at OSA BIOMED 2018 - Register before March 23

Qianqian Fang

Mar 5, 2018, 12:40:54 AM3/5/18
to mcx-...@googlegroups.com, mmc-...@googlegroups.com, mcx-...@googlegroups.com, mmc-...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

We are excited to let you know that we will be running a free MCX/MMC
training workshop on April 2 at The Diplomat Beach Resort (RM307),
Hollywood, Florida, as part of the pre-conference events of the
OSA Biophotonics Congress: Biomedical Optics conference 2018.

In this workshop, we will teach students and researchers how to use
our Monte Carlo photon modeling suite (MCX, MMC, MCXCL, Iso2Mesh and
Brain2Mesh) to perform fast and accurate 3D photon transport simulations
needed in various biophotonics applications. More information regarding
this workshop can be found at

http://mcx.space/#mcxosa18

A tentative workshop agenda can be found at

http://mcx.sf.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi?Workshop/MCXOSA18#Event_agenda

The deadline of the registration (March 23) is rapidly approaching, we also
have limited seats. So, if you are interested in participating this free workshop,
please register asap.

We are also appreciated if you can forward this announcement to other colleagues
who might be interested.

We look forward to seeing you all in Florida next month!

Qianqian

Qianqian Fang

Mar 22, 2018, 7:02:47 PM3/22/18
to mcx-...@googlegroups.com, mmc-...@googlegroups.com, mcx-...@googlegroups.com, mmc-...@googlegroups.com
hi everyone,

just to let you know that we still have space for the coming pre-conference
MCX/MMC training workshop at OSA Biophotonics Congress BIOMED conference.

We extended the registration deadline by a few days. If you are interested in
participating this free workshop, please register before March 26 (next Monday).

thanks (feel free to forward this to other colleagues who might be interested).

Qianqian