MCX and MCXLAB v0.5.1 Released

1 view

Qianqian Fang

Jun 16, 2011, 11:00:25 AM6/16/11
to mcx-...@googlegroups.com, mmc-...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues and friends

I am pleased to let you know a new release of Monte Carlo
eXtreme, or MCX, is now available for download. This release,
version 0.5.1, is primarily a bug fixing release.

Pre-compiled binaries for Linux, Windows and Mac OS are
provided, including those for both 32 and 64bit platforms.
We also provide the Matlab version of MCX, i.e. MCXLAB for
this release. Mex files compiled for Matlab and GNU Octave
on all supported platforms are included in the mcxlab download
package.

As a registered user, you can directly access the file download
section at

https://orbit.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/frs/?group_id=34

The highlights of this release include:

1. a shared-memory buffer length error was fixed in this release
2. the flux normalization scheme was improved to minimize impact due to
data racing
3. mcxlab_atom can manually specify atomic-regions via cfg.crop0 and
.crop1 inputs

The detailed release notes can be found at

http://mcx.sf.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi?Doc/ReleaseNotes/0.5.1

Please let me know if you have any questions using the
new release.

Enjoy and cheers!

Qianqian