Mesh-based Monte Carlo (MMC) 0.9.5 - Wasabi Peas - is released!

Qianqian Fang

Jan 18, 2014, 4:06:01 PM1/18/14
to mmc-...@googlegroups.com, mmc-...@googlegroups.com, mcx-...@googlegroups.com
Dear registered MMC users:

After over two years of continuous improvement of the
software, I am excited to let you know that new versions
of MMC (0.9.5) and MMCLAB (0.9.5-1) are available for
you to download!

This new release fixes a critical bug, affecting all simulations
involving media with g=0. Also, a number of important new
features are added, including the first stable release of MMCLAB,
the support for perturbation MC through photon "replay", and
fast absorption Jacobian calculation (experimental).

Please read more about this release from the Release Notes:

  http://mcx.sf.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi?MMC/Doc/ReleaseNotes/0.9.5

and ChangeLog:

  http://mcx.sf.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi?MMC/ChangeLog

For registered users, the direct download link is:

  https://sourceforge.net/projects/mcx/files/mmc/

enjoy the new and polished software, looking forward to hearing
from you!

Qianqian

dispose of the e-mail.

Qianqian Fang

Apr 17, 2014, 9:13:39 AM4/17/14
to mcx-...@googlegroups.com, mmc-...@googlegroups.com
On 04/16/2014 06:17 PM, Arun Nemani wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to download MMCLAB 0.9.5-1 for windows. But I only see Linux and mac versions. Is there a windows version for 0.9.5-1? I know it exists for 0.9.5.

the one you saw for 0.9.5 was for 32bit windows. In either releases,
I was not able to set up the compiler to compile mmclab for a 64bit
windows. there was some discussions on this topic before, see

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!searchin/mmc-users/mmclab$20windows|sort:relevance|spell:false/mmc-users/a39bJBZ-H38/MeKUXBPT3v8J

still, I haven't been able to solve the issue. If anyone has experience
compiling C-mex on a 64bit windows, your suggestions are welcome!

Qianqian

Thanks!
Arun