New release of Open Images version 1.1

1 view

André van Toly

Mar 22, 2011, 4:09:34 PM3/22/11
to mmbase-...@googlegroups.com
Last week we have released a new version of Open Images, version 1.1 with a ton of new features.

Among these are quite some that plug directly in new features in mmbase streams, media and resources applications: thumbnails generation of video's directly after upload, support for WebM etc. Besides that Open Images sports some new features of its own: most notably new portal functionality to create a subset of the complete collection and publish (sub)sites within Open Images. Plus a new wider format for 512x288 (16:9) video, better tagging support, improved searching, a severely improved OIPlayer, own news article section and lots more.

And we are very proud to be supported by TranslateWiki.net providing us with translations of may parts of the software in dozens of languages.

Read the release notes[1] for a complete overview of everything new and fixed. Or better download and install Open Images[2] yourself.
See for your self by visiting www.openimages.eu or www.openbeelden.nl

---Cheers, André

[1] http://www.mmbase.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10030&version=10211
[2] http://www.openimages.eu/source