NEW developer version 12.15.a

bvdp

Feb 21, 2016, 2:04:38 PM2/21/16
to MMA-Announce
A new test version of mma is now available. Lots of new stuff for you guys to break!

    BUGFIX: lots of minor things.
    ENHANCEMENT: Multiple +/- for chord octaves.
    BUGFIX: string compares were wrong.
    BUGFIX: timing issue with plectrum tracks.
    ENHANCEMENT: error/warning messages pretty print.
    NEW: Plugins! RTFM!!!!
    ENHANCEMENT: added chords 7b5(add13) and 7(add13).
    ENHANCEMENT: ChordAdjust adds RESET and concated names. Also new macro $_ChordAdjust.
    CHANGE: Version numbering now inserts a . before minor.
    CHANGE: the HTML docs now include the chord and plugin references.

I think the biggest thing is the plugin support. Please have fun and see how useful this can be. Let me know!

Get it at: http://mellowood.ca/mma/downloads.html#developer