classification with mlxtend association rule

Dimitri MARCHAND

Dec 4, 2019, 3:19:04 AM12/4/19
to mlxtend
Hello, I began using mlxtend to generate association rule from a feature set which contains the target.

Has anyone tried to predict classes with mlxtend association rule learning?

Thanks in advance

Sebastian Raschka

Dec 5, 2019, 12:40:46 PM12/5/19
to Dimitri MARCHAND, mlxtend
Hi Dimitri,

I think someone asked a similar question once (either here on the mailing list or on the issue tracker). Personally, since association rule mining is quite different from classification, I am not sure if this can be done or is a good idea.

Best,
SR