digiKam Turtorials & How To...

Malikdhadha

Mar 12, 2011, 2:01:41 PM3/12/11
to Maldivian Linux User Group
Over the last few months i have been writing a lot about
digiKam....KDE's image management software and i have compiled a 58
page book about it.

Once the book is final it will be publish on digikam's official
website...

I have also been invited by the digiKam developers to write the
official handbook ( documentation) of the software...

There are a few typing errors here and there.....but this is just a
draft version... of the book...

You can download the book from the link below

http://www.scribd.com/doc/49284203/Digikam

I plan to publish it one 27th May 2011..the date when digiKam 2.0 will
be released...

thanks to the following people...

Caulier Gilles
Dmitri Popov
Mariyam Shaahinda
Mohamed Hussein....and many others..

Cheers

Mohamed Malik

V Shah

Mar 12, 2011, 3:25:35 PM3/12/11
to mlu...@googlegroups.com
I do appreciate the amount of work that went to this book and the time and sweat you have spent to the free-software movement.Props and thanks.

--
Maldives Open Source Society (MOSS)

Naail Abdul Rahman

Mar 12, 2011, 11:15:07 PM3/12/11
to mlu...@googlegroups.com
Downloading it now. Great work bro. Keep it up.

Naail Abdul Rahman

Mar 13, 2011, 12:09:01 AM3/13/11
to mlu...@googlegroups.com
Bro I went through the thing and have some minor suggestions. Also, if you want I could proof-read the thing for you sometime. Let me know when you're online.