Next meeting: 27th May

Duncan Roe

May 19, 2024, 8:56:19 PMMay 19
to mlu...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

The next meeting is a week on Monday. I've updated https://mlug-au.org,
but here's the URL for the online meeting anyway:
https://meet.jit.si/mlug-au

Do put your name on the attendance list (on the website) if you'd like
to have an in-person meeting again this month. We only need 4 names,
mine's there already. Apologies to Howard, Malcolm, Pool & Zak if you
put your names on recently: please put them back on if you're coming.
I only book the GNH once we have 4 takers so please put your name on
as spoon as you're reasonably sure, otherwise we may be out in the
bistro again.

We have yet to schedule any talks: does anyone have something they'd
like to share?

Cheers ... Duncan.

Clinton Roy

May 19, 2024, 9:49:08 PMMay 19
to mlu...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, 20 May 2024 at 10:56, Duncan Roe <dunca...@gmail.com> wrote:

We have yet to schedule any talks: does anyone have something they'd
like to share?

I would be happy to give a  repeat of my Everything Open TLA+ talk, if there's interest.

Malcolm Herbert

May 19, 2024, 9:52:29 PMMay 19
to mlug-au
Given last time the recording I made last time ended up without sound, that might be useful ... :)

--
Malcolm Herbert
mj...@mjch.net

Duncan Roe

May 20, 2024, 3:59:48 AMMay 20
to mlug-au
Hi Clinton,
Thanks that'd be great. I'll put you as first speaker.
LMK if you want me to update the title (will put TLA+ for now)

Cheers ... Duncan.

Duncan Roe

May 20, 2024, 4:04:30 AMMay 20
to mlug-au
Hi everyone,
The next meeting is a week on Monday.
I booked the GNH - we will be in the dining room.

Cheers ... Duncan.

Malcolm Herbert

May 22, 2024, 8:02:10 AMMay 22
to mlug-au
Folks - I've been scuppered: my uncle is in town and everyone apparently agreed the best night to meet up was Monday night, which was all settled well before anyone actually asked me and has turned into a Thing, so I will be an apology for the upcoming meeting, sorry

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert
mj...@mjch.net

Duncan Roe

May 23, 2024, 7:48:41 PMMay 23
to mlu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

The next meeting is this coming Monday. We will be at the GNH,
with Clinton Roy giving us a talk entitled TLA+.

It's fine to turn up without putting your name on the list
but it helps a bit if you would put your name on.

See you on Monday,

Cheers ... Duncan.