Ptv firefox bug report

1 view

Duncan Roe

Jun 27, 2022, 7:32:36 PM6/27/22
to mlug
Hi all,

The bug report is at https://github.com/webcompat/web-bugs/issues/105163

Cheers ... Duncan.

Brian May

Jun 28, 2022, 12:17:38 AM6/28/22
to Duncan Roe, mlug
All I can say is "it works for me(TM)"...

This is Firefox 101.0

Some random thoughts:

* Does the problem occur in a private browser window? If the answer is
yes, then try deleting the cookies associated with the website.

* Does the website use/require GL display features? Based on the
terrible answer I am getting I suspect the answer is No, meaning this
shouldn't be an issue for you.

* Does the website use/require a minimum resolution? My testing suggests
the answer is No.

* What version of Firefox do you have?

Sorry, I don't think I have helped much here.
--
Brian May <br...@linuxpenguins.xyz>
https://linuxpenguins.xyz/brian/

AJ

Jun 29, 2022, 2:00:35 AM6/29/22
to mlu...@googlegroups.com

firefox 102.   just got released.. which is an ESR..      so if the bug
is fixed in that, i doubt anyones going to try to fix it in any older ESRs