Next meeting: 25th September (1 week from today)

Duncan Roe

Sep 17, 2023, 8:37:30 PM9/17/23
to mlu...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

The next meeting is next Monday. I've updated https://mlug-au.org

Right now we have no talks scheduled.
Does anyone have something they'd like to share?

Cheers ... Duncan.

Malcolm Herbert

Sep 21, 2023, 5:20:24 AM9/21/23
to mlug-au
I am looking forward to it, but I don't really have anything new to present. I did do some looking into the various files that bash uses at startup in different situations (it was a bit head-scratchy) and that might be of interest, and I could talk more about ansible and/or ssh stuff, but I think I've banged on about that before recently ...

--
Malcolm Herbert
mj...@mjch.net

Duncan Roe

Sep 21, 2023, 7:28:02 PM9/21/23
to mlug-au
Hi Malcolm,

On Mon, 18 Sep 2023, at 10:37, Duncan Roe wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> The next meeting is next Monday. I've updated https://mlug-au.org
>
> Right now we have no talks scheduled.
> Does anyone have something they'd like to share?
>
> Cheers ... Duncan.

Malcolm Herbert
mj...@mjch.net

The meeting is shaping up to be a general discussion of what we all did last month
rather than having any formal talks, so your bash stuff would fit in well

Cheers ... Duncan.