Next Meeting 25th July

1 view

Duncan Roe

Jul 20, 2022, 8:34:53 PM7/20/22
to mlu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

This coming Monday we will have a virtual meeting. Will try for
in-person again once Covid is not so much in the news.

Would anyone like to offer a talk?
I picked up a couple more hints during (ongoing) Slackware upgrade,
but that's only a few minutes' worth.

Cheers ... Duncan.

Malcolm Herbert

Jul 23, 2022, 12:58:43 AM7/23/22
to mlug-au
Duncan - I could talk (again) about the Tour de France stuff but I think I've bent everyone's ear enough on that already, although being at this end of the competition I should be able to show some footage rather than just hint at it.

What's the link to use for the virtual meeting? I can then pass that on to a friend who was thinking of joining us

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert
mj...@mjch.net

Duncan Roe

Jul 23, 2022, 6:24:05 AM7/23/22
to mlu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

(replying to the right thread this time)

URL for Monday is https://meet.jit.si/mlug-au (same as every meeting
in the last year or so).
See you there,

Cheers ... Duncan.