EXTRA REMINDER: meeting this Monday

Duncan Roe

May 28, 2022, 4:34:25 AM5/28/22
to mlug, pcp....@gmail.com
Hi everyone,

There are only 3 names on the attendance list. No one has volunteered a talk so
this will be a general discussion night, hopefully technical (at least some of
it).

I only booked for 4 (by mistake) so 3 is fine as long as everyone comes. We'll
run a parallel virtual meeting on https://meet.jit.si/mlug-au.

I *might* be able to organise a demo of intalling Linux on a ChromeBook.

Hope to see >3 of us there,

Cheers ... Duncan.

Malcolm Herbert

May 29, 2022, 6:03:20 AM5/29/22
to mlug-au
oddly, I don't think your mail made it to the list - I'll cut-and-paste the above and reply to my own message (which did appear there)

Sam Dunkley

May 29, 2022, 11:28:49 PM5/29/22
to mlug, pcp....@gmail.com
Hey all,
I'll be able to make it, and should even be able to give a brief talk and demo on the NASA ION stack.

Cheers
Sam

zak martell

May 30, 2022, 4:03:05 AM5/30/22
to mlu...@googlegroups.com, pcp....@gmail.com
Hi all,

I will make it. On my way :)

zak martell

May 30, 2022, 4:09:45 AM5/30/22
to mlu...@googlegroups.com, pcp....@gmail.com
Am here early I think. Saw nobody in room.

Black coat with blue backpack and orange dress shirt.

Duncan Roe

Jun 1, 2022, 9:09:53 PM6/1/22
to Sam Dunkley, mlug
Hi Sam,

On Wed, Jun 01, 2022 at 05:09:47PM +1000, Sam Dunkley wrote:
> Sure thing Duncan, here you go. Take your pick with formats.

Thanks for that. I put the PDF on https://mlug-au.org/doku.php?id=start.

Cheers ... Duncan.