Next Meeting 27th June

Duncan Roe

Jun 15, 2022, 3:16:44 AM6/15/22
to mlug
Hi everyone,

I've updated https://mlug-au.org/doku.php?id=start and cleared out the
attendance list.

I booked the GNH for 7 so if we have 4 or more takers then an in-person (F2F)
meeting can go ahead. If we have more, that's fine too.

Please add your name to the list on the web site if you are coming.

We have no talks yet. Does anyone have something they'd like to show the rest of
us?

I myself am rather bogged in an upgrade to Slackware 15.0. A fresh install to a
VM went fine.

Also Firefox on my desktop has stopped showing a map when on the PTV journey
planner. The guys at Mozilla were unable to reproduce and I'm having a hard time
tying down under what circumstances I get the misbehaviour.

If I come up with any answers by the time of the meeting I can share them.

Cheers ... Duncan.

Andrew McGlashan

Jun 17, 2022, 2:02:35 AM6/17/22
to mlu...@googlegroups.com

Duncan Roe

Jun 25, 2022, 5:59:10 AM6/25/22
to mlu...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

On Wed, Jun 15, 2022 at 05:16:38PM +1000, Duncan Roe wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've updated https://mlug-au.org/doku.php?id=start and cleared out the
> attendance list.
>
> I booked the GNH for 7 so if we have 4 or more takers then an in-person (F2F)
> meeting can go ahead. If we have more, that's fine too.
>
> Please add your name to the list on the web site if you are coming.

[...]

There are only 3 names on the list as of now (2022-06-25 19:47:53 +1000). I
would really like to see 4 at least (booked for 7 this month). If you intend to
come, could you please add your name before Sunday afternoon?

I've added a talk by muself on some stuff I discovered during my (ongoing)
laptop Slackware update. Also I have a bit of news to share about my Firefox
woes.

There will be a parallel virtuat meeting as usual at
https://meet.jit.si/mlug-au, but I hope to see a few of you in person on Monday.

Cheers ... Duncan.

Duncan Roe

Jun 25, 2022, 10:57:15 PM6/25/22
to mlu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

There were only 3 names on the list so I cancelled the GNH. Sorry to Pool &
Michael.

I'll update https://mlug-au.org/doku.php?id=start accordingly.

The virtual meeting at https://meet.jit.si/mlug-au will still go ahead.

Cheers ... Duncan.

Malcolm Herbert

Jun 26, 2022, 3:42:08 AM6/26/22
to mlug-au
OK, this is really annoying, because I didn't see this thread at all until I went looking for it in the groups interface.