Next Meeting 30th May

Duncan Roe

May 18, 2022, 2:44:25 AM5/18/22
to mlug
Hi everyone,

I've updated https://mlug-au.org/doku.php?id=start and cleared out the
attendance list.

I booked the GNH for 4 so if we have 4 or more takers then F2F can go ahead. If
we have more, that's fine too.

Please add your name to the list on the web site if you are coming.

We have no talks yet.

Cheers ... Duncan.

Duncan Roe

May 23, 2022, 9:01:06 PM5/23/22
to mlu...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that if you'd like an in-person (a.k.a. F2F) meeting at the pub
next Monday then you need to put your name on the attendance list.

We still have no talks but it occurred to me - does anyone use the Gimp? I'd
love an introduction to that if anyone would care to offer. Just drawing on text
gives me a hard time: I know it *should* be easy.

Any other offer of a talk would be very welcome of course.

Cheers ... Duncan.