Next meeting: 30th October (1 week from today)

Duncan Roe

Oct 23, 2023, 6:34:13 AM10/23/23
to mlu...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

The next meeting is next Monday. I've updated https://mlug-au.org,
but here's the URL anyway: https://meet.jit.si/mlug-au

Right now we have no talks scheduled.
Does anyone have something they'd like to share?

Do put your name on the attendance list (on the website) if you'd like to
have an in-person meeting for a change.
We only need 4 names, mine's there already,

Cheers ... Duncan.

Malcolm Herbert

Oct 29, 2023, 7:18:41 PM10/29/23
to mlug-au
Duncan - I don't really have anything to present except the same old projects I've already banged on about, sorry ... :)

Did we get quorum for a pub night? The only other complexity is that I have a production change on tonight which may mean I'll be late.

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert
mj...@mjch.net

Duncan Roe

Oct 29, 2023, 8:46:49 PM10/29/23
to mlu...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Oct 30, 2023 at 10:18:47AM +1100, Malcolm Herbert wrote:
> Duncan - I don't really have anything to present except the same old projects
> I've already banged on about, sorry ... :)

Feel free to tell us a bit more. I'm in the same boat, except I did have some
domain name correspondence that I'd like to discuss.

> Did we get quorum for a pub night? The only other complexity is that I have a
> production change on tonight which may mean I'll be late.

No quorum this month - fell 1 short at 3 takers.

> Regards,
> Malcolm

Cheers ... Duncan.

Duncan Gray

Oct 29, 2023, 8:49:40 PM10/29/23
to mlu...@googlegroups.com
I can come next Monday.

zak martell

Oct 29, 2023, 8:52:01 PM10/29/23
to mlu...@googlegroups.com
I can come if it's not too late to notice?

I just added myself to the attendance list. If not thats cool.

Duncan Roe

Oct 29, 2023, 9:33:02 PM10/29/23
to mlug-au
Tonight's meeting will be in person at the GNH.