ping

Malcolm Herbert

Jun 26, 2022, 4:06:40 AM6/26/22
to mlug-au
Apologies, folks - am having a bit of Bother with the mailing list at the moment, please ignore this message

--
Malcolm Herbert
mj...@mjch.net

Malcolm Herbert

Jun 26, 2022, 4:17:24 AM6/26/22
to mlug-au
Once more for luck ...

it looks like my membership of the group was using my gmail address, and as I've got that set to forward to this address then so far so normal ...

except that _sometimes_ it wouldn't and I couldn't figure out why ... turns out gmail was helpfully flagging any thread started by duncan as spam and not forwarding them, but letting through other list traffic ...

have changed my group membership to use this email address instead, so hopefully mail will go directly to me and won't wind up there in fugure ...

sigh ... technology, eh?

--
Malcolm Herbert
mj...@mjch.net