Subject for talk: Running Ubuntu on Android 13 tablet computer devices with ?UserLand App.

Ian Ajzenszmidt

Feb 17, 2024, 12:48:59 PMFeb 17
to mlug-au
Possible Subject for talk: Running Ubuntu on Android 13 tablet computer devices with UserLand App.

Duncan Roe

Feb 19, 2024, 9:36:24 PMFeb 19
to Ian Ajzenszmidt, mlug
Hi Ian,

On Sat, Feb 17, 2024 at 09:48:59AM -0800, Ian Ajzenszmidt wrote:
> Possible Subject for talk: Running Ubuntu on Android 13 tablet computer
> devices with UserLand App.

That sounds great! There is time for a second talk this coming Monday if
you would be ready by then, otherwise you're welcome to give it whenever.

Sorry for delay in replying - been away.

Cheers ... Duncan.

Keith Bainbridge

Feb 20, 2024, 6:43:47 AMFeb 20
to Duncan Roe, Ian Ajzenszmidt, mlug
I'll be lurking on video link, if I possibly can
--

All the best

Keith BAINBRIDGE

+61 447 667 468