An Interesting Machine Learning challenge around Signal Separation

Vyom Bhatia

Jun 24, 2021, 8:58:31 AM6/24/21
to MLSP Fall 2011

Hey there everyone!

I am Vyom Bhatia from the Community Team back at AIcrowd (AIcrowd.com

To give you some context about us: AIcrowd is a platform that hosts Machine Learning challenges for ML Enthusiasts and Researchers.

I personally wanted to reach out to every single member here.

After seeing the activity in this group, I felt like inviting everyone to participate in an ML Challenge currently being hosted on AIcrowdMusic Demixing Challenge, by Sony.

The competition aims to serve as a benchmark for sound source separation, and has 6 (yes, six!) baselines you can fork and get started with right away! It is especially easy for beginners to get started, and rapidly improve!

The competition also has 10,000 CHF Cash Prizes for the winners!!

If you're new to participating in ML competitions, you couldn't start with a better competition, I promise you. And if you're a regular competitor, this challenge has all the right ingredients to indulge you! - great participants, unique dataset, amazing learning opportunity, and of course, prizes!

You can check out the competition by clicking here.

The final round with the cash prizes has begun! I’d love to help everyone get started with the competition.

Please feel free to reply to this if you have any queries

Cheers,

Vyom

AIcrowd