Appliance specific energy feedback project - reg.

Jagannathan Raman

Sep 22, 2011, 11:55:18 AM9/22/11
to mlsp-fa...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone!

Is anyone willing to join me in the above mentioned project? It is a very exciting one! As you already know, the objective is to detect the appliances that are switched on in a residential building by measuring signals at single point.

I e-mailed Mario to ask if he can help. He is willing to define the exact problem and provide us with materials necessary to start working on it.

Thank you very much!
Jagannathan Raman

bhiksha raj

Sep 22, 2011, 12:50:59 PM9/22/11
to mlsp-fa...@googlegroups.com
A similar project done last year on building monitoring recently got a
best paper award..

Just FYI.

BTW, I'm also hoping to find takers for the NASA project.

-Bhiksha

--
Bhiksha Raj
Associate Professor