Inquiry About Availability of Recordings for MLLM Tutorial at CVPR 2024

yiwen luo

Jun 18, 2024, 11:09:23 PMJun 18
to mll...@googlegroups.com
Dear MLLM Tutorial Organizing Committee,

I hope this email finds you well.
My name is Yiwen Luo, and I am currently a student at Wuhan University. I am very interested in the MLLM Tutorial at CVPR 2024. Unfortunately, I missed the time to attend the live session due to time zone differences.
I would like to inquire if there will be recordings and slides available for the tutorial. If so, could you kindly let me know when these materials are expected to be released?
I sincerely appreciate the effort and dedication that went into organizing such an insightful and valuable tutorial. Your assistance in providing access to these resources would be greatly beneficial to my studies and research.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I'm looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Yiwen Luo
Wuhan University